Saturday, December 29, 2007

Dance-a-long songs

Claire-claire likes music and songs, especially those that Claire-claire knows and can dance along to.

These are some of my favourites:
  1. Twinkle, twinkle little stars (my mama loves my "diamond in the sky" action)

  2. Do-Re-Mi (Claire-claire particularly likes "Tee! A drink with jam and bread" action)

  3. The wheels of the bus (this is the first song which Claire-claire learnt to dance to)

  4. If you're happy and you know it (my all time favourite)

  5. Edelweiss (my bedtime song which Claire-claire has been listening to since I was in my mama's tummy)

  6. Pat a cake (Claire-claire's current favorite pop sing-a-long)

  7. Old MacDonald (with all the animal sounds. Claire-claire has a whole set of animal figures to sing-a-long with.)

  8. Heads and shoulders, knees and toes (Claire-claires loves going round in circles and getting all giddy)

No comments:

Post a Comment