Sunday, April 27, 2008

Breakfast treat?

Yesterday morning, my papa told me that he's giving me a treat. So, off we went before 8am, because we have to be home before the cleaning aunties come at 9am.

Hmm... While listening to the sound of water flowing down the tiny "waterfall" in front of me, Claire-claire wonders what my papa has in store for me.
Finally, my treat arrived! My mama calls it hotcakes. Claire-claire tried it and after three mouthfuls, Claire-claire had enough. Well, Claire-claire thinks that the usual "Ba-chor Mee" (Minced pork noodles) is much yummier.


Mmm...Orange juice. My papa finally gave me my treat at the end of our outing!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, you corrupted her!!!! Aaagghhh!!!! Golden arches!!!!! :)

    PS - Going to visit P-san on Thursday...

    ReplyDelete