Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We have been away

We have been away at a beach resort. Claire-claire enjoyed myself tremendously as Claire-claire get to swim every day!

When Claire-claire wakes up in the morning, Claire-claire is all ready to go, but always have to wait for my papa and my mama to get ready. Hurry, papa and mama! No time to lose!

When at the pool, Claire-claire enjoys being the water cannon girl.

And playing with Mama-made rain..

When on the beach, Claire-claire enjoys the cool sea breeze on the deck-chair. Actually, in the beginning, this is the only place Claire-claire will be at on the beach...
Then, my papa introduced me to the sea and the waves...Only then did Claire-claire run on the sand and play with the cool waves which are rushing and crashing onto my knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment