Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday, a day for errands

Claire-claire loves running errands, especially with my papa and mama. In the morning, Claire-claire helped my papa deliver a large juicer to my grandma. Then, in the afternoon, we went shopping for clothes for my mama and slippers for my papa. In between, Claire-claire even had a haircut!

See, here's me before the haircut. And in the next picture, after the haircut.

After such a busy afternoon, Claire-claire had one last thing to do..Pick up a camera-that-went-for-a-swim for my godpa. As dinner time is drawing near, my mama bought me yummy chocolate bread to keep my energy level up and grouchiness at bay.

What a busy day! Can't wait for dinner...Claire-claire's papa brought us for Italian. It was a good start with a nice warm chicken soup, but that's all. There was the artichokes and olives pizza which Claire-claire gave a wide berth. As for Spaghetti Bolognaise, well, the noodles are quite fun to play with - for awhile.
Now, finally some real food....milk!My papa thinks Claire-claire has very cheena tastes. Give Claire-claire her milk, mee tai mak (it's a kind of noodles) and porridge anyday. Pizzas and spaghetti? Perhaps another time.

1 comment:

  1. You are looking great, Sir Wong! Hope you and the family are doing well over there. Will be visiting Singapore in December for a wedding...hope you'll be around then. It'll be great to see you again.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete