Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hand Foot Mouth!

It has been a boring weekend for Claire-claire. My mama and papa are not letting me out of the house till Claire-claire gets the all-clear from Dr Vanessa. This is because Claire-claire contracted hand-foot-mouth disease.

My mama was very sad when Dr Vanessa estimated at least twenty ulcers in Claire-claire's mouth on Tuesday. Claire-claire realised soon that this meant she could hardly drink milk, let alone eat my favourite food - fishballs and mushrooms. It was so painful that Claire-claire didn't even suck my thumb in the night!

Fortunately, Claire-claire recovered faster than expected. Today, Claire-claire ate all my porridge and even asked for an apple, a fig and an almond! My mama is quite pleased. My papa and mama told me that they are very proud that Claire-claire is a hardy and resillient little girl.

Hopefully, this means that Claire-claire can go out and play next weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Claire-claire! Hope you feel better soon and get to go out and play!

    ReplyDelete