Saturday, April 4, 2009

My bicycle

My papa bought me a blue bicycle last week. Claire-claire chose it myself. Blue is Claire-claire's second favourite colour after yellow. But there was no yellow bicycle at the shop. Only red and blue.

Claire-claire had been trying to ride it all week at home. Claire-claire kept practicing pedaling hard but was just not moving. My papa told Claire-claire that pedalling backwards doesn't help. He also said we need a big open space to learn.

This afternoon, my papa finally found time to bring Claire-claire to the park. We're all so excited that my mama took this picture.


Did Claire-claire learn to ride a bicycle? Well, maybe later. Claire-claire got distracted at the playground instead. My papa says carrying my bicycle around is hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment