Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Family holiday

My papa and my mama brought us for a week-long holiday last month. We wanted to do many things. And we did.
David and I took hot baths together (opps! Strictly no pictures. My mama's orders). We rode on rocking horses and kiddy rides together.
When we're tired of playing, we slept in our trusty bright orange stroller.
Papa, mama and I took turns to be photographer (well, papa and mama, most times). My mama and papa also took turns to carry David in our fave blue sling, took turns to eat.
We went places together, in the taxi, "捷运MRT" and bus for a local flavour.
We braved the rain and the clouds. We caught some sights.


Most important, we wanted to spend time together as a family. And we did.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute photos!! I'm so glad you guys had such a nice time in Taiwan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had a fun time together!

    ReplyDelete