Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sports

 My current favourite sport is cycling. Well, after jumping on the trampoline.  What makes cycling better is my new helmet, which Uncle S used to wear when he was just a small boy.  I'm too big for my old helmet, so I am sharing it with David.

Last weekend, we had a great day out at the beach. David and I were racing.  Unlike what you may think, I had difficulty keeping up with him.  When we stopped to rest, he would demand "Go!".  This made his pillion rider and I very, very tired.  But I tried my best.  My mummy says that it is important that I have tried my best.

When we're both exhausted from cycling, we dug on the beach.  I planted a tiny branch which fell from the tree. David just dug. 



Did we have fun playing together? Well, have another look...

1 comment:

  1. My god, David is huge!!! Wow, the little boy has really grown fast!

    And you're looking good, sir! :)

    ReplyDelete