Monday, October 1, 2007

My first birthday

Last Saturday, Claire-Claire turned one! My papa and my mama threw a small party at our home. My mama told Claire-claire that my papa spent the whole night blowing up balloons and putting up the decorations. This is how it looks like...


Thank you, papa!

Unlike the first two times with my dearest grandparents, Claire-claire knew that I have to clap hands like everyone else when everyone is singing. Hope Claire-claire is doing it right.

Claire-claire had an exciting time. Claire-claire was so tired that I slept from 6.30pm until the next morning!
The next day, Claire-claire had fun opening all the presents that I received...


..and assemblying them. Luckily, my papa helped.


Thank you everyone! Claire-claire had lots of fun! Hope you did too...

2 comments:

  1. Claireちゃん、お誕生日おめでとう!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh.. claire and her mama is wearing the "same" shirt and pants...

    ReplyDelete