Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bedtime

Claire-claire usually goes through what my mama calls the "bedtime routine" in the room. But tonight is special. Bedtime routine is happening in the living room! It is probably because it's my papa's turn to feed me. My papa always have new ways of doing things. And Claire-claire likes it.


After milk, Claire-claire feels like the Energizer battery bunny. She can go on and on and on...


First, Claire-claire checks out her secret treasury corner where she hides all her favourite things.


Then, Claire-claire rummages for a rag to clean her secret treasury corner.


Claire-claire's last burst of energy...play piano

Finally, Claire-claire's chakra ran out....

3 comments:

  1. Papa gets tired just watching you.

    Claire's papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Claire Claire... =) One Day late...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to see when Claire Claire goes to sleep.. so sweet, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete