Saturday, November 24, 2007

Family Day

This morning, my mama told me that we're going to the zoo again. It is my papa's company's Family Day. Claire-claire was very excited all morning, and refused my mama's numerous attempts to get me to nap.

When it is time to go, Claire-claire as always become sleepy and grouchy. And Claire-claire slept in the cab on what my papa calls "my portable mattress".


Unlike our last visit to the zoo, my papa brought us to a very cool air-con room this time. It was so comfy that Claire-Claire decided to continue sleeping and let my papa and my mama enjoy the loud music in peace.

Soon, Claire-claire woke up. Claire-claire was having fun with a rubber band when one aunty insisted that we take a polaroid.

Hmm...see how bored Claire-claire was...
Finally, it's time to go home. Luckily, my papa brought me to visit some of the friends Claire-claire made in our last visit.

Bye-bye, mousedeer. See you again next time...

1 comment: