Saturday, November 3, 2007

Let's go to the zoo!

Today, my papa and mama brought Claire-claire to the zoo.

It was a warm, sunny day when we arrived and we were just in time for the elephant show.



Claire-claire didn’t think elephants at the zoo look like my elephants at home. First, they were not multicolored. Second, they looked very much bigger. However, zoo elephants can do interesting tricks and Claire-claire enjoyed clapping to cheer them on.

The sun soon got to us. Luckily, my papa found an air-con’ed viewing gallery where we found a big, handsome lion looking amusedly at us. Don’t you think he looks like Claire-claire’s very own Mr Lion?

Claire-claire wonders what Mr Zoo Lion is thinking about......

We also saw many other animals including some strange ones with very long necks. My mama told me that they are giraffes.

The heat, however, was making Claire-claire very warm and sleepy and my papa decided to bring us home.

But, that was before Claire-claire spotted a small and cute animal in the ditch.
Mama! Come look! Claire-claire found a mouse-deer!

1 comment:

  1. Claire really really looks like mommy!!!! Very adorable.

    ReplyDelete