Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Beach

After breakfast yesterday, my mama packed some of my toys, gave me my Tweety bird rubber ball and told me that we are going to the beach with our friends. My papa said that it would be sunny and it was better to have my red cap on to keep out the sun. They were in such a hurry that my papa forgot to bring Claire-claire's milk powder to go along with her rice gruel. (But that's another story.)

Look at me - all ready!

This is Claire-claire first time at the beach and it's really fun. Claire-claire climbed trees and played with my rubber ball.

Then, my mama carried me to show me the sea and waves crashing onto the shore. Claire-claire was frightened and didn't want to come down. After some time, Claire-claire got used to the loud noises the waves make and started playing on the beach.

Claire-claire was very tired after an enjoyable time at the beach and fell asleep in the car, even before we left the beach carpark!

1 comment:

  1. Claire-claire, did you make any sandcastles at the beach? :) Next time Uncle can make some with you!

    ReplyDelete