Sunday, March 16, 2008

What a treat!

Today, we went to Swensens. My mama said that when she was a small girl, she would go there only on special occasions. Luckily, my papa says that these days, we don't have to wait for special occasions to go there. We can go anytime! Phew!

Claire-claire likes the aunty who welcomed us to Swensens. First, she gave me a yellow balloon. Then, she acknowledges little children like me; she asked my papa and my mama if they need a table for THREE! And then, she gave me my very own menu! It's quite tough chosing my lunch, so my papa helped me.


After eating omettele with ham and corn, which Claire-claire thoroughly enjoyed, we went to the supermarket. Then, my papa appeared with, what he calls, an ice-cream from Swensens. He shared it with mama and Claire-claire. Mmmm....

Oh my, what a treat!

2 comments:

  1. Dang, I want to be a kid again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to think of it, the waitress was really nice. Papa signaled table for two and she said ok, table for three. Even provided a kid's menu which she passed to Claire, and not the papa, mama as would be usually expected. Claire-claire can be sure to be there again!

    ReplyDelete