Thursday, September 25, 2008

Superlatives

After saying our goodbyes to our new animal friends, we started a long ride to a seaside town. Claire-claire didn't like it as it was boring and hot and the sun was mostly shining on my side of the car.

Things became better when we arrived at the seaside town. First, we celebrated our arrival with the creamiest honey comb ice-cream. Mmm..yummy..Next, we visited the playground and later, the miniature village where Claire-claire was intrigued by the train that went round and round.

The most memorable event of all was the chilly Indian Ocean wind. Before this, Claire-claire had no clue why my mama made me wore layers of clothes and kept telling me that it is cold outside. Until, we stopped by the beach after the rain one morning. Look at my wind swept hair! After this, Claire-claire became a convert to the liberal use of sweaters.

And the most fun thing we did was running in the large parks and playing with my new purple ball and sun-bathing in my thick woolies.



It is a new experience for Claire-claire to be in a cold place. Perhaps Claire-claire will remember this holiday when I'm a big girl.

1 comment:

  1. I am curious about where you guys went...I am thinking it is Western Australia.

    ReplyDelete