Monday, September 29, 2008

Two Today

Claire-claire is 2 years old today and is now 89cm and weighs 14.1kg. The growth chart says that Claire-claire is on the 90-95% percentile. See how much Claire-claire has grown!


At two years old, Claire-claire can do a lot more things than before.

1. Blow out candles (my first time today!)
2. Zip and un-zip bags
3. Go to the toilet to wee-wee on my own (but there are ocasional
accidents)
4. Remove and keep my shoes on top of the shoes cabinet
5. Blow and clean my nose/mouth with a tissue
6. Run and skip faster than my mama
7. Help set up dining table during meal times
8. Bounce and kick balls
9. Dance to the beat
10. Make sure my papa and mama eat their vitamins daily (though sometimes, Claire-claire tries to get them to take them twice daily)
11.Blow a whistle
12.Help water plants
13.Give my papa and mama a massage (this is their favourite)
14.Collect dirty clothes and put them in the laundry
15.Strap, buckle myself in my pram, child seat
16.Feed myself using a spoon without dirtying myself (too much)
17. Love, pat and kiss my papa and mama.
18. Share my toys (some) with Caden.
19. Turn on my favorite CD/VCD/DVD
20. Keep my toys, CD/VCD/DVD after use.
21. Browse through five books in a row every night.
In the linguistics department, Claire-claire has made some progress too.
1. Knows my animal sounds
2. Calls "papa". And "mama" only in dire straits
3. Says Ice-ss- (for ice-cream)
4. Recognise some alphabets: A,B,C,D,E,R and O (my favourites are B, E and O)
5. Can tell you that B is for bus, bubble, Barney and ball (Claire-claire calls it Oorr)
6. Says uh-oh when Claire-claire is some kind of trouble
7. Says erm...(Claire likes)...EErm..(Claire likes a lot)...EERRMM (Claire likes it very, very much.)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Claire-bear! I am so impressed with everything you can do... :)

    ReplyDelete