Tuesday, March 17, 2009

End of school term party

Claire-claire had my first end of school term party last Saturday. So on Friday evening, we made agar-agar for Claire-claire's friends. Claire-claire helped to put in the fruits cocktail and checked that they set properly. My mama said that we have to keep it in the fridge so that they will be ready to eat tomorrow.




Finally, Saturday came. Unlike other days, Claire-claire had to dress up - as a doctor. My mama says that it is like a fancy dress party. When we were there, Claire-claire made my own party hat and pom-pom. See me hard at work.


Ready or not, here comes Claire!


Do you see all the yummy snacks? Claire-claire can't wait. But, Claire-claire had to collect my end-of-term certificate first. Thank you Teacher Sue!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your first term, Claire-claire!!

    ReplyDelete