Monday, March 23, 2009

At the beach

Last Saturday morning, my papa brought us to the beach. There were lots of big boys and girls learning how to row a boat there. My mama let me have a go in one of them. It's really fun, especially as Claire-claire has a new book about boats.


Not only were there boats to play in, there were aeroplanes to look at. Claire-claire put on my mama's sunglasses to see them better.


Then, my papa brought me nearer to sea to look at the waves. To keep my feet dry, Claire-claire had to run with my papa whenever the waves come too close. My mama thinks that this is an improvement for me as Claire-claire didn't make a fuss about the sand. About a year ago, Claire-claire had to be coaxed to step onto the sand.

After a long time there, it got too uncomfortable for David. And so, we made our way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment