Monday, January 25, 2010

Almost kampong

Daddy brought us out for dinner. He promised it will be fun. He also told us to wear long pants in case we fall and scratch our knees. Look at how thrilled David was!
Hey, David! Wait up and hold my hand!
It's not just David who was excited. I was too. I tried hard to pump on the swing myself, but could not do it well. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it. As for David, he had many gos on the slide.

For dinner, David had his usual home-cooked porridge, which attracted lots of flies. Daddy and mummy were too busy swatting flies to take any pictures. I had my big-girl dinner: fat french fries with tomato sauce. Mummy tried to entice my Chinese palate to have some fish and chips and lasagna, but to very little success.

I think this is a fantastic dinner venue, but my mummy says that the next time we come, only adults will eat the junk food.

No comments:

Post a Comment